Synthetic-rubber latex to improve the adhesion of cement mixes.
WHERE TO USE
• As an admixture to improve the mechanical and
adhesive characteristics of cement-based screeds,
renders and thin smoothing layers.
• As an admixture for highly adhesive cement bonding slurries.
Some application examples
• High strength cement screeds for interior and
• Cementitious bonding slurry for installing natural
stone using the Mapestonesystem.
• High strength cement renders for interiors and exteriors.
• Cementitious bonding slurry to improve adhesion of
conventional bonded screeds and screeds made from
Mapecem Prontoor Topcem Pronto.
• Bonding slurry made from Mapecemor Topcemto
improve adhesion of bonded screeds made from the
same types of binder.
• Adhesive shotcretes for bonding renders.
• Cement mortars for filling holes, reconstructing
damaged areas and finishing surfaces on buildings
and precast concrete elements.
• Cementitious mortar for finishing off surfaces
subjected to high levels of abrasion (industrial floors,
ramps, channels) and for integrating small areas of
Fore more information click planicrete