High performance high grab polymer modified cementitious adhesive with no vertical slip and extended open time for ceramic tiles and natural stone material.
WHERE TO USE
Interior and exterior bonding of ceramic tiles, porcelain,
natural stone materials (not sensitive to moisture) and
mosaics on floors and walls.
Also suitable for spot bonding of insulating materials
such as expanded polystyrene, rock and glass wool,
(wood-cement panels), sound-deadening/
reduction panels, etc.
Some application examples
• Bonding ceramic tiles, natural stone and mosaics on
the following substrates:
– cement rendered walls;
– interior aerated concrete block walls;
– gypsum or anhydrite after having first applied
Primer Gor Eco Prim T;
– underfloor heating installations;
– cement screeds;
– interior painted walls, as long as the paint is firmly
anchored and resistant to alkalis;
– waterproof membranes of Mapelastic,
Mapegum WPSor Mapelastic AquaDefense.
For more information click KERAFLEX