Flexible S1 adhesive
High performance, deformable cementitious adhesive with extended open time and no vertical slip, for ceramic tiles with very low emission level of VOC. Especially suitable for the installation of large-size porcelain tiles and natural stone
WHERE TO USE
• Interior and exterior bonding, up to 15 mm bed depth,
of ceramic tiles (single and double fired tiles,
porcelain tiles, klinker, terracotta, etc.) on uneven
substrates and renders, without having to level
• Interior and exterior bonding of stone materials
(provided that they are not sensitive to moisture).
• Spot bonding of insulating material such as expanded
polystyrene, rock and glass wool, Eraclit®
(woodcement panels), sound-deadening panels, cork, etc.
Some application examples
Bonding ceramic tiles (double-fired, single-fired,
porcelain tiles, klinker etc.) and stone materials
(provided that they are not sensitive to moisture)
on conventional substrates such as:
– cementitious screeds and underfloor heating
– cementitious renders or lime and cementbased mortar;
– gypsum board as long as firmly fixed;
– tilling to timber where it’s screw fixed and
• Ceramic and natural stone tiles on existing
flooring (ceramic, marble, etc.).
• Installation of floors subjected to heavy
• Installation of floor and wall coverings on
substrates waterproofed with Mapelastic.
• Interior and exterior bonding of tiles or
strips (porcelain tiles, klinker, single-fired,
terracotta) with highly profiled ribs or lugs.
Fore more information click keraflex maxi